Red Gate forums :: View topic - Correlation with ANTS Load
Return to www.red-gate.com RSS Feed Available

Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
ANTS Load
ANTS Load forum

Correlation with ANTS Load

Search in ANTS Load forum
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
Ajay

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Correlation with ANTS Load Reply with quote

How can I make my scripts dynamic. Are there any methods available to correlate dynamic content on my website.

Specifically: Every time when I create a new user record a unique user id is generated by the system. I want to capture this from the response data. Please give me some direction.

Thanks & Regards
Ajay
Brian Donahue

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ajay,

Every website does this differently, but the key is to parse this information from the server's response to a request (the HttpResponse). If the userid is returned in a querystring as part of a redirect, then you can use the HttpResponse.Location. If it's somewhere in a hidden field, you would want to examine the HttpResponse.Content. For instance:
Code:
'Query String after a 302 redirect
If WebClient.HttpResponse.Location.IndexOf("&sid=") > -1 Then Me.LogToFile("Session: "+WebClient.HttpResponse.Location)
'check the content for a hidden field
If WebClient.HttpResponse.Content.IndexOf("<input type=hidden value=x>") Then Me.LogToFile("Found session id!")
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1