Joined: 03 Jun 2010
Location: Cambridge, UK
|Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:02 pm Post subject: ANTS Performance Profiler 8.2 released
|We're pleased to announce the release of ANTS Performance Profiler 8.2.
This version fixes the following issues:
- Integrated decompilation not working with Windows 8.1/.NET 4.5.1
- Windows Store icons appearing in gray instead of colored, as expected
- .NET 1.1 profiling not working in ANTS Performance Profiler 8.1
We've also added the following features:
- Added an option in Advanced Options to disable Async-aware profiling
- Small branding changes to distinguish ANTS Performance Profiler from the forthcoming ANTS Memory Profiler 8.0
Note: You can't use Integrated Decompilation with .NET 1.1 applications in this version.
You should be prompted to install ANTS Performance Profiler 8.2 when you next run the profiler, or you can upgrade manually by clicking 'Check for Updates' on the Help menu.
We've also added Visual Studio 2013 support to the Visual Studio add-in. To upgrade the Visual Studio add-in, download the .NET Developer bundle from http://www.red-gate.com/products/dotnet-development/ants-performance-profiler/ and choose to install the Visual Studio add-in only. You don't need a separate license.
Red Gate Software.