Red Gate forums :: View topic - BUG - Full Text catalog ACCENT_SENSITIVITY setting
Return to www.red-gate.com RSS Feed Available

Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
SQL Compare 10
SQL Compare 10 forum

BUG - Full Text catalog ACCENT_SENSITIVITY setting

Search in SQL Compare 10 forum
Jump to:  
jbelina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: BUG - Full Text catalog ACCENT_SENSITIVITY setting Reply with quote

I believe I've found a bug in SQL Compare v10.2.0.1337

When comparing two script folders with the same collation and DB version, the Full Text catalog ACCENT_SENSITIVITY setting is showing up as a difference between the two script folders even though they are the same. If I use the deployment wizard to update the setting the file retains the OFF setting even though a refresh still shows the difference in SQL Compare.

I reran this comparison after upgrading to SQL Compare v10.2.3.1 but it still has the same behavior.

Both script folders have a default collation of SQL_Latin1_General_GP1_CI_AS with SQL Server 2008 as the version. This matches the database that I scripted out.

The folder generated by SSMS shows up as ACCENT_SENSITIVITY = OFF, the folder being compared is a folder from TFS and while the file itself says ACCENT_SENSITIVITY = OFF, the setting shows up in SQL Compare as ACCENT_SENSITIVITY = ON.
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1