Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
SQL Comparison SDK Previous Versions
SQL Comparison SDK Previous Versions forum

.SCP files & table selection

Search in SQL Comparison SDK Previous Versions forum
Jump to:  
slam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: .SCP files & table selection Reply with quote

I have a .SCP file saved from SQL Compare 8.0 which I have table selections in it. I am trying the synchronise the structure based on those selections.

I am using the RedGate.SQLCompare.Engine.Project class to load the file, but I can not find anywhere in the Project class where it might give me the selections.

Can anyone provide some examples on how to use the RedGate.SQLCompare.Engine.Project class to synchronize the database based on the selections from the project.

Please note, I have tried using the RedGate.SQLDataCompare.Engine.Project class where the ReplayUserAction Method is there, but it doesn't understand my project file, and I am also assuming that the project file that it is looking for is SQL Data Compare specific.

I am also using the DLL's found in the SQLCompare folder of the installation because it has parser messages.
slam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Feature Request Reply with quote

The feature tacking code is SC-4506.

If you want this feature, please post here. Very Happy
slam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Work around Reply with quote

for the time being, I've had to use an xml file with the table selections and use the Ddifference class to achieve what I want. You can read about it here.

http://www.samlam.eu/2009/07/sql-compare-sdk-with-2-script-folders.html
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1