Red Gate forums :: View topic - WindowsCounter SortIndex does not affect loadresults display
Return to www.red-gate.com RSS Feed Available

Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
ANTS Load
ANTS Load forum

WindowsCounter SortIndex does not affect loadresults display

Search in ANTS Load forum
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jump to:  
nikolaiblackie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: WindowsCounter SortIndex does not affect loadresults display Reply with quote

I have a minor issue with the way that Windows counters are displayed in the results window. I have developed a range of counters over time that I am using to access improvements in the performance of our application.

Now I have tried to sort these counters so that they are grouped in order of Category and Counter. When I view the order of the counters in the edit load counters tab it lists them using the SortIndex stored in the ANTS project file XML.

After running a test the results display in the order they have been added to the project file.

Is SortIndex only a UI display index, and is not used to order coutner results? If so is there anyway other than manually editing the XML to order the results counter display order (I am tracking 30ish so I don't want to manually edit this is I can avoid it)?

Or is this a bug and SortIndex should be used?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1