Notes & articles
Reactivating using a different serial number
To re-activate a Red Gate product using a different serial number:
- On the Help menu of the product, click Enter Serial Number.
For SQL Backup:
- Right-click the SQL Server you want to re-activate, and click Activate License.
For SQL Prompt and SQL Refactor:
- On the SQL Prompt or SQL Refactor menu, click Enter License Key.
For older versions of Red Gate products:
- On the Help menu, click About.
- On the About dialog box, right-click the serial number, and then click Enter serial number.
For general questions about licensing and activation, and links to useful web pages, see Licensing and activation resources.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!