Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
SQL Search 1
SQL Search 1 forum

SQL Search Menu is disappear

Search in SQL Search 1 forum
Jump to:  
rre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: SQL Search Menu is disappear Reply with quote

Today I installed the latest version of SQL Search, SQL Prompt and some other Tools of Red Gate. Everything works fine during the installation.

After starting the SSMS (without errors) I was facing that the menu for SQL Search is disappear. I can't find it anywhere inside SSMS. The local installation folder is still there.

I tried the software repair method, but it didn't solve my issue. Could you help me to display SQL Search again so that I can use it?
So far, I get no error and problem reported by running the update process of the Red Gate Installer or on starting the SSMS.
rre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha! I found it! There is a "new" toolbar called "Red Gate" which was unfortunately disabled at startup. This contains the SQL Search button I was looking for.

Before I had a toolbar which contains only the SQL Search button. I don't know the name from this before. Now, there are two more button SQL Source Control and SQL Test.
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1