Search  | Usergroups |  Profile |  Messages |  Log in  Register 
Go to product documentation
SQL Monitor 3
SQL Monitor 3 forum

no values for database

Search in SQL Monitor 3 forum
Jump to:  
jonstahura

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: no values for database Reply with quote

I had data for a long time on the buffer page life and other sql values... then it just stopped.. everything is 0...

I check the log and it says everytihng is ok... i am getting machine information..
eddie davis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Thank you for your post and sorry that you have encountered a problem. A support call has been created for you, the call reference is F0066634.

Can you please send an e-mail to support@red-gate.com with a more detailed description of the problem with screen shots? Along with a copy of the Base Monitor Log Files attached?

Please include the above call reference number in the subject field of the e-mail. Once we receive the requested information we will be able to investigate your issue.

Many Thanks
Eddie
E-mail: support@red-gate.com
BrianH

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: no values for database Reply with quote

jonstahura wrote:
I had data for a long time on the buffer page life and other sql values... then it just stopped.. everything is 0...

I check the log and it says everytihng is ok... i am getting machine information..

I am having a similar problem. Monitor has stopped gathering stats on a server that was previously monitored successfully for over a year. The connection status is monitoring/connected, but the log shows very little activity and metrics are no longer being displayed for this server.

I have removed and readded the server to monitoring (without deleting history) to no effect. Please help!

Brian
priyasinha

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Brian,

Could you please get in touch with support at support@red-gate.com? Also, please include log files in the email.

Thanks,
Priya
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1